To Our Valued Customers:
At L2T, our dealers have always been at the heart of everything we do. We want what’s best for your business and we are committed to providing you with the same level of customer service while COVID-19 is continuing to impact people across the U.S. and around the world.
L2T is still open. Our staff is currently working from home to make sure we are doing what we can to stop the spread of COVID-19. We recently migrated to cloud platform which allows our team to collaborate remotely and allows us to perform all sales, resolve customer support issues and continue to deliver our products and services without any disruption.
We have the following plans in place to make sure our team and customers are safe, and you are receiving the customer service you need.
- Sales and customer success teams are set-up to hold all calls and make any needed adjustments to your campaigns.
- Planned system updates will still occur to ensure our technology platform is optimized and ready to deploy all marketing campaigns efficiently.
- Our dashboard is, as always, available for our dealers 24/7 to review and monitor current campaigns.
- All our products and support teams can perform all regular tasks for our dealers remotely and are still available to answer any questions or troubleshoot any issues.
- Unless it is necessary, meetings and check-ins will be held via conference call.
If you need any help accessing the dashboard or have questions about your current campaigns, we’re always here to help you! Feel free to reach out to your customer success team member or account representative.
Rest assure, we do not anticipate any disruption to you, our valued customers. We are here as your partner to help your business continue to grow during this difficult time. We hope you and your love ones remain safe and healthy.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
Liz Prior & Tom Moorhead