Our team of digital marketing experts has implemented a weekly series, Ask the Experts, dedicated to answering dealers’ questions regarding L2TMedia’s solutions and best practices. The success of our dealerships is our number one priority and we know that many of our clients have questions when it comes to what we do. So ask away!
Top PPC Trends & Predictions for Automotive Digital Marketing in 2017
As Google moves more toward a mobile focus, all of us at L2TMedia are paying attention to the increased focus on mobile usability and local area targeting. Precise geo focus is becoming very important to brands as they compete in local markets. When speaking with the PPC and Display advertising team, they confirmed that these are some top trends to pay attention to this year if you want to be competitive in the automotive market:
- More precise and meaningful targeting for search
- Audience targeting has become a big part of search and will likely continue to grow. With our partners at Google and Bing, we have been able to make use of the latest features these search advertising platforms have to offer. One of our most recent changes has been experimenting with Remarketing Lists for Search Marketing (RLSA). RLSA allows us to target and assign value to users who have already engaged with our advertisers’ websites, with the intention of driving more qualified leads for our clients.
- Growth of Video marketing
- Video is becoming more and more common across the web. With video becoming a more accessible and sought-after platform, advertising is also becoming more accessible with tons of new features being introduced through YouTube. We have increased our capacity to help our clients produce and launch new video marketing campaigns when they are otherwise unable to do so themselves.
- Continued growth of mobile traffic
- In 2016, nearly 60% of search queries were from mobile One of the most recent features from Google focused on mobile traffic has been the message extension. This allows users to engage with our clients through text messages directly from their search results. While this has only recently become widely available, we have been working with it since it was in beta.
As a Google Premier Partner and Bing Select Partner, we get access to a lot of new features and insights into what is ahead for the digital marketing world. Video accessibility and mobile assertiveness are helping advertisers to reach new audiences in different and exciting ways. Our PPC and Video advertising team are always looking for new ways to position our clients to be accessible to searchers while keeping up with the ever-changing digital advertising world.
Do you have questions for our experts? Ask here!