Our team of digital marketing experts has implemented a weekly series, Ask the Experts, dedicated to answering dealers’ questions regarding L2TMedia’s solutions and best practices. The success of our dealerships is our number one priority and we know that many of our clients have questions when it comes to what we do. So ask away!
Why Use Ad Scheduling & Which Are The Best Campaigns To Apply It To?
There may come a time when scheduling your paid ads online is necessary. Perhaps your business has a large budget and you can run ads all the time, but that is not the case for every kind of campaign. At L2TMedia, we can adjust your campaigns to fit your business needs and goals. So what are the best times for ad campaigns to schedule?
- Limited budget(s)
- This helps to stretch the budget by only showing up at certain times.
- Scheduling helps to maximize the impressions for times when you’re most likely going to be connecting with your customers.
- This can help to ensure that your ads are only showing up when calls are more likely to happen.
- This is helpful if a website is not set up for appointment scheduling during off-hours.
- You can also focus on times of the day when conversions are more likely to occur based on historical data.
Scheduling ads for you digital marketing can be helpful to ensure that you are reaching the right audience at the right time(s). Even if you have a large budget that will not make you worry, ensuring that you are maximizing your dollars spent is always a good idea, and this is just one method at your disposal. The best campaign to apply ad scheduling to is the one where you wish to have a conservative approach, whether it is to time your ads for maximization or to help with budgetary concerns. Deciding your business goals is key to determining which campaign you should apply ad scheduling to.
Do you have questions for our experts? Ask here!