As a Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner, we receive a monthly snapshot of auto and digital marketing results from Google.
Must-know facts this month:
- Annual sales in 2015 hit a new record of 17.47M units, breaking the mark of $17.4M vehicles in 2000.
- Average transaction price for light vehicles also set the new record with $34,428, which is a +0.9% increase from 2014.
- All OEMs reported positive year-over-year growth.
- According to NADA’s forecast, 2016 is expected to be another record-setting year with 17.7M in new light-vehicle sales, thanks to the moderate wage growth, declining gas prices and continued low interest rates.
- Sales will start to slow down from 2017 as the interest rates and regulatory compliance costs rise.
Total sales are predicted to be around 1.15M vehicles, -0.3% down from January, 2015.