Press Release – Chicago, IL
L2T is excited to announce its all-new Paid Social advertising feature called VDPConnect for Lead Generation. This lead capturing tool generates a reduced CPL (Cost Per Lead), that on average is 13% less than a standard Facebook ad.
We have taken the Facebook lead ad format and made it better by merging it with VDPConnect to dynamically create ads based on a dealer’s in-stock inventory to engage customers at the final stages of their car buying journey.
Facebook users will see a carousel style ad with the models they researched online, but instead of going back to the VDP, they are seamlessly provided with auto-fill form, so a dealer gets a True Lead in directly into their CRM.
How This Ad Format Works:
- Dealer inventory is captured and delivered to Facebook with L2T’s proprietary technology.
- Dynamic ads are created based on in-stock inventory.
- Call to Action is included on the ad for the customer to click.
- Once clicked, a Facebook user’s information is auto filled into the form.
- Form is submitted and sent to the dealer’s CRM as a True Lead
“L2T has seen success with Facebook’s Lead Ad format, but we wanted to find an even better solution for our dealers.” says Jeff Kaufman, VP of Product & Strategy, L2TMedia. “By creating lead ads with VDPConnect we can effectively build ads with a dealer’s current inventory and boost leads from paid social traffic. We have seen our dealers Click Through Rates increase by 21%”