If brand awareness is your goal, video advertising with YouTube can’t be beat.
Videos are a big part of how shoppers research, plus video increases brand visibility and inspire customers to discover, explore and take action.
- 36% of people that watched a service video scheduled an appointment
- 55% of parts and service customers research videos on YouTube
- 65% of people who scheduled a service appointment first heard about the service center they visited from a video
What does this mean for your parts and service department?
73% of adults in the United States use YouTube, so the chances of your customers using YouTube are high. Make the most of this opportunity and show up where your customers are already engaging.
Adding a video marketing strategy that is specific to your service and parts business can help you build on the value of your OEM certified service center. This will help you standout and stop losing out to independent shops or national chains.
Capture Customers with Video
To capture prospective service customers, create video content that is focused on car repair and maintenance and provide information on what customers can expect by using your service center.
Consumers are concerned with quality, and dealerships win when it comes to quality parts and knowledgeable staff members. Emphasize your:
- Automotive service expertise
- OEM service tech certifications
- Quality OEM parts
To entice customers to choose your dealership for service.
Targeting for Conversion
YouTube is the #1 destination for watching auto-related content. With YouTube targeting, you can take advantage of high-volume traffic and target consumers who are in-market for vehicle service or parts.
Once these viewers are identified, your videos will be shown to customers who are currently in the process of selecting a service center.
Video Ideas for Service and Parts
- Provide a walkthrough of your service center and waiting room amenities.
- Introduce your service techs, their expertise and any OEM certifications.
- Talk about the quality of your OEM-certified parts and why they matter for vehicles.
- Show the current sanitation options you are implementing for people who choose your dealership for service.
- Share how efficient your service department is for customers coming in for service.
Don’t forget to post these videos on your website! Posting your parts and service videos directly to your website will help you gain additional exposure and educate customers on your fixed ops offerings.
To talk about a unique video strategy for your service center and to learn more about our Dedicated Fixed Ops packages with video advertising,
Source: Think with Google